Advertisement

WATSU 1 ATLANTA GA

topic posted Wed, January 24, 2007 - 2:07 PM by  Gamo
Share/Save/Bookmark
Aquatic Bodywork Consultants invites you to experience WATSU ®a movement therapy in 94-96 degree water, based in part on the principles of Shiatsu massage and incorporating all the known benefits of water therapy: increased circulation, decreased pain, protected joints and greater possible range of motion. Health care professionals are incorporating Watsu in their treatment modalities. Watsu is being added to the list of Spa treatments around the world for its effectiveness in the relaxation response, which promotes healing and Mind Body Spirit integration

Basia Szpak-Borst LMT, Acupuncturist and Certified Watsu Instructor will present
WATSU I in Atlanta, Georgia in a covererd heated pool

on 1.4 acres about 5 miles from downtown atlanta, in Decatur, Georgia. right off I-285 between exits 39 and 40.

buildings available for indoor camping and a 24'x20' covered grill house with built in tables

Watsu 1 March 24-28, 2007

Watsu 2 Nov 19-24, 2007

Certificate issued upon completion
50 contact hours NCBTMB Cat A provider CEU’S are available

The National Certification Board approves Basia Szpak for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)

as a continuing education provider under Category A. Provider # 290888996-00 www.ncbtmb.com
posted by:
Gamo
Brazil
Advertisement

Recent topics in "School of Shiatsu and Massage @ Harbin"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
The winter love! Michael 0 December 9, 2010
new group Childbirth labor and watsu Gamo 0 September 12, 2008
shiatsu hours for certification Gamo 1 July 18, 2008
graduates...should i go to school at harbin? nirmala 4 April 14, 2008